Monday, December 15, 2014

Squishy McSquisherton!

I'm not sure it's been mentioned how much I love to be touching my people!  I really just love to be next to, on, between, behind or hovering over my people.  I also don't mind my people doing the same to me!  Below are a few examples!

The Mom says my squishing in between her legs or in between her and the kitchen cabinets etc. is one of her most favorite things about me.   She love, love, loves having me close to her (unless I'm getting in her way when she's trying to sweep & mop or she's trying to use the restroom).

Just had to share during this Holiday Season - Keep your family and friends close and always squish next to them!

Merry Christmas from our house to yours!  Peace, Love and Laughter!

Truckee (Still 1 year)

No comments:

Post a Comment