Friday, June 27, 2014

Humdrum

Things haven't been overly exciting these past couple weeks.  No major outings or activity BUT take a look at how handsome I'm getting!
I'm pretty fearless of most everything EXCEPT FOR SMOKE!!  I'm not sure what happened to me, it's like I turned back into a BIG BABY (a cute baby) but a BIG BABY!  My family(s) are working me through it though.  They have spoke with their club's leader and CFR (Community Field Rep) and have received feedback on how to work me through this.  Seems as though part of the process is to give me lot's of food reward so I'm pretty sure I'm going to get passed this fairly quickly!

When I'm with The Mom and The kids I have to go to work with the mom, which I'm sure I've mentioned is BORING.  She has all these 6am, 7am, 8am meetings.  Don't they realize that's my time to sleep.  UGH, when they talk in the meetings it's like they are speaking another language, I have no idea what they are talking about.  I'm in the meeting room, I'm being awesome and good and sweet and PROFESSIONAL  (I mean I'm practically wearing a suite jacket) and yet none of the conversation is about ME!  Boo!  So I just try to sleep through it.  The Mom has had to nudge me a couple times because I'm snoring too loud!  Ooops!
The mom tries to take me out for a quick "lunch break" if possible, to stretch my legs and do a little work.  She sometimes takes me to Target or Fred Meyer but yesterday she took me to PetSmart.  She made sure I noticed all the hamsters and rats and cats and fish and birds but really it wasn't that big of deal.  I liked seeing the other dog that was in the store but the mom worked with me to not focus on the itty-bitty-weiner dog.
Things are good, my evaluation went well and life as I know it is pretty Humdrum.  My family(s) love me dearly, most people at The Mom's work love me dearly and of course everyone at The Grandma's daycare loves me dearly.  I feel the love every day and I hope they can feel me sending my love right back to them!

Until next time, wish me luck!

Truckee (6 months old)

No comments:

Post a Comment