Thursday, April 10, 2014

My First Trip Out Into The World!

Last night I had my first trip out into a public place!  IT WAS AWESOME!!  So many noises, so many smells, so many people!  The outing was with our Guide Dog Club "Pups With Vision."  So there were other dogs with me as well. 

The Mom, The Grandma, The Girl and The Boy were all there for the big event!  They said I behaved like a CHAMP! 


When the pizza came and The Mom started eating it was a little tough to remain cool, calm and collected.  But I held it together and decided to just put on my irresistible cute face.  The mom didn't fall for it but instead took a picture!
In the end I did fantastic, they tried to get a picture of me looking into the wacky mirror but instead I kept looking at The Mom!
There were 4 of my "Peeps" at the social from left to right - Thatcher (he goes back for his formal training on the 19th - wish him luck!), Walsh, Umpqua and Oliver and then there is ME!

I'm looking forward to exploring more of the "Outside" World! 

Wish me luck!

Truckee

No comments:

Post a Comment