Monday, April 21, 2014

The Places I Must Go!

Friday is usually uneventful when I go over to my other families house.  I usually get picked up in the evening and then we just go home and snuggle.  We had to go to bed early this last Friday because The Boy had a Wrestling Tournament.

I had a good nights sleep, got up and ate, did my business and then we hit the road.  We drove out to a town called Silverton.  The Boy had to get signed in and weighed and then I guess you sit around and wait forever until it's your turn to wrestle. 

So The Mom and I started taking "Selfies"!
I did an A-MAZING job!!  I was well behaved, I walked very well on the leash, I wasn't distracted and I did my "business" when I was allowed to do so.

I even got to go down to the mat and watch the boy wrestle. (That's The Mom and The Boy's coach)
The Boy did A-Mazing as well and took 1st place in his division! 
I was "dog" tired by the time we left and slept all the way home.

The next day The Mom and The Dad took me out to get some lunch.  As you can see I did pretty darn good!
Next week is probably my last puppy meeting and I will be old enough to start doing what all my older "peeps" get to do at the meetings.

Wish me luck!

Truckee (19 weeks old)


1 comment:

  1. Ollie just had 5 visitors this past weekend, Truckee would have loved them all. When Pat and Mike (Hess) left Ollie was very sad. This is Leona Roe again.

    ReplyDelete