Thursday, April 10, 2014

Another weekend with my other family!

So I get to my other house on Friday night last week and went upstairs to help The Girl with something.  And what was standing in The Mom's bedroom?  Yep!  You guessed it!  The CAT!  Good grief when is she going to get over the fact that I'm here to stay?
So we had a bit of a stare down but she's getting a little bit better about coming around.  She's not happy with me but I try very hard to not show any interest in her.  I mean why should I give her any attention anyways?  She's always rude to me!
She decided to come a little closer during lunch and watch over me as I ate my food.  I think she might be angry with me because this used to be her feeding spot.
I love being with The Mom.  She is always loving on me and giving me the "Pocket" kibble.  But even when she's not rewarding me I like to be close to her.  Even when she's in the kitchen cooking.
She says as long as I behave then I can be in the kitchen with her...I behaved!

The Boy decided to lay down next to me, I decided to lay on The Boy!

Soon I'll get to go on my first outing!  We are going to pizza with the club!

Wish me luck!

Truckee





No comments:

Post a Comment