Friday, March 28, 2014

The Scary Steps I Must Learn To Take!

My training continues - everyday I'm either working on something new or continuing my quest to master a certain technique.

While I continue to work on the everyday stuff like; sit, lay-overs, go to bed, loose leash walking etc. there is always something new.
That new thing is the "BIG BAD SCARY STEPS!"  Ahhh!!  It looks like I'm about to step off a cliff and tumble to my doom!  The Grandma started working with me, telling me I'm fine and it's not as scary as it looks.  She even put my breakfast on the steps!


After some major pep talking from The Grandma, I DID IT!  You can't see me because I am so excited and I can't stop moving!!


On another note - The Girl and The Boy stayed for several days over Spring Break with The Grandma and The Grandpa.  I was in HEAVEN at bedtime!  The Girl and The Boy had the most comfy beds laid out on the floor.  The Goof Ball Shaker and I got to snuggle with them until it was time for me to go into my crate.



I have my next vet appointment tomorrow.  I get my next round of shots.  Sounds like soon I will get to start going out into the World and show off my AWESOME-ness!

Here's hoping tomorrow's appointment goes as well as the last!

Wish me luck!

Truckee (15 & a half weeks old)

1 comment:

  1. Good job Truckee! Stairs can be very scary for most puppies. Just wait till you master them & then you will be running up & down them all the time.

    ReplyDelete