Thursday, March 13, 2014

My Other Family

I finally got to spend the weekend with my other family.  The mom, the girl and the boy AND the cat!

My first night I didn't have much time to play since we got to my other home late.  They have a really nice, comfy bed for me and I was so tired I just went and curled up on it.

Shortly after we got to my other home I got to cuddle with my other family for a little bit.  After awhile the mom said it was time for bed.  The girl had a chat with me about not crying in my crate or having an accident in my crate.  Mostly because apparently if the Mom doesn't get good sleep then she won't want to make the boy or girl a yummy breakfast!
I woke up and needed to go out to potty around 1:30am.  The mom got up and took me out, I piddled in the rain and then came back inside.  I was so tired I went straight to my comfy bed and curled up.  The mom felt sorry for me and apologized for having to pick me up and put me in my crate instead of staying on my comfy bed.

I woke up for good about 5:30am and I got to eat breakfast and go outside to do my "business."  Once I was done with that the mom HAD to have her cup of coffee.  She came and sat down next to me to have her morning cup of "Joe" as she calls it.  I think she thought it would be peaceful but I was ready to play.  She said I ruined the cute photo she was trying to take when instead I decided to get up close and personal.
Finally the boy got up and let me have some play time!  We got to play "Tug" which is one of my favorite things to do!
So did I mention "The CAT?"  So this cat isn't as big as Cooper but this cat isn't as friendly as Cooper either.  I hardly saw her.  She would sneak into the room I was in and then she would climb and walk all the pieces of furniture as her route to get to the mom.  I heard the mom talking to the cat, her name is Callie, sounds like Callie loves the mom A LOT and was very lonely not being able to be with her while I was there.  The mom told Callie she's just going to have to get used to it and that I will be nice to her.  Look at her!! Doesn't she look SCARY?  She has eyes that GLOW!  FREAKY!
I liked being with them, I get to go back in a couple of days and I can't wait!

On a side note - D-R-E-A-R-Y Oregon got some sunshine this week!!  It felt like my days back in Sunny CAL-I-FOR-NI-A!  It felt so good I took a nap in it!


Until my next post - Wish me Luck!

Truckee (13 weeks old)



2 comments: