Monday, March 24, 2014

With a Bawk, Bawk here and a Bawk, bawk there!

Here a bawk, there a bawk, everywhere a bawk, bawk!
THE GRANDMA GOT CHICKENS!!
She calls them her "girls"!  I've only been up close and personal a time or two but they are SO interesting!
The above photo is when they arrived to The Grandma's house.  They are now is this "hen" house that looks like so much fun!  It has ladders and two levels and an entire area they can "cluck" around in.  I'm told that I can't hang out or play with "The Ladies" which I think is a big bummer!

I spent the weekend with my other family again.  They seem to be super amazed by me and all my wonderfulness!  The mom thinks it's so great how I now know that when I go outside to do my "business" I just do my "business"!  She says it's like clock work or the "easy" button.  Not sure what she means by that but I'm guessing it's good!

I got my teeth brushed while I was there, I worked on "go to bed" and "loose leash walking".  I am also working on going up stairs but not going down yet.

The cat and I still haven't worked out an understanding but she came around a lot more this past weekend.  She really is uptight with me and should learn to relax and enjoy my presence, I mean everyone else does!

The Mom says sorry for not taking more pictures this weekend, she was being lazy!

I get to go to a puppy meeting this Wednesday and I hear there is a new puppy joining our Club!  I can't wait to meet him!

Until my next post, wish me luck!

Truckee (15 weeks)

No comments:

Post a Comment