Wednesday, March 5, 2014

So many hands!

I got to go visit the girl at school today!  The Grandma and I were "Mystery Readers" for Everyone Reads Day at her school.  The Grandma brought me along and read a book about Guide Dogs.


 The girl was super excited and proud to show me off to all of her 4th grade classmates!  I think it must have been pretty special for the Grandma and I to come to the girls class!

When I came into the classroom there were so many kids!  Kids everywhere!  All the little hands got a chance to pet me while I was visiting.
On a side note - Amy, The mom, came to read to the girls class too, but turns out the mom wasn't as cool and special as the Grandma and I.  I think it had something to do with me coming along.  Next time the mom should consider bringing me with her!

Tonight I have another Guide Dog meeting with our club, I'm looking forward to seeing all my "Peeps" and working on some of my training!

Wish me luck!

Truckee


No comments:

Post a Comment