Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Talking bird say what?!?!

So yesterday I had my vet appointment.  The Grandma and Amy and Chael took me.  The big, fat cat, Cooper also came along.  I guess Cooper had to get an exam and a shot too, ha, ha!  Cooper was in this box thing that has duct tape all around it.  I'm guessing it's all taped up because Cooper weighs so much and they don't want him falling out the bottom!

So on the ride there Cooper was not happy and kept "MEOWING"!   It was so annoying!

I kept trying to get to the fur I could see sticking out of the holes!  

So we get there and all of us go walking through the door and this WEIRD voice comes from out of nowhere "HELLO".  I'm all like, what?, huh?, who?  And I hear it again "HELLO" and I spot it!
This crazy bird is sitting on the outside of it's cage...TALKING!  I'M LIKE "TALKING BIRD SAY WHAT?!!"  His name is Arnie and he kept crawling all over the outside of his cage saying "HELLO" and "BYE-BYE"

I think the bird was mocking me, knowing I was about to go into the room where they give shots!!

Just as I got comfortable in the waiting room, listening to Arnie mock me, they called me and the fat cat back to the room.  This lady came in and weighed both of us.  Turns out, I now weigh more than the big guy.  19lbs!

Dr. Andrews came in and I met him for the first time.  He seems like a pretty cool guy and he was pretty impressed with me and my behavior, but then again I'm *ME* so, ya!

He did all sorts of things, like...

Looking in my mouth.
Listening to my heart.

and giving me... THE SHOT!
Turns out it didn't hurt at all and I was fine.  The Fat Cat and I did a great job at our appointment!!  We got along, we were brave, and most of all, very cute!
The appointment took forever and I was "dog" tired from being on my best behavior.

I get to go visit the girls 4th grade class to be a "Mystery Reader" tomorrow.  Wish me Luck!

Truckee


No comments:

Post a Comment