Friday, February 14, 2014

STINKY? WHO ME?

Yes me!  Okay, even I couldn't stand the way I smelled.  So I guess you all had to find out sometime that I'm not fully potty trained yet.  So yes, I stink.  After only a couple days I had to have a bath to get the STINK off me.  I'll get better I swear, just give me another week or two I promise!

So Avery, Amy and Chael came over to Linda's house to help bathe me.  My goodness what a production!
They put me in a "Slop Sink" and ran some nice warm water for me.  The kids (and Amy) were all goo-goo-gah-gah over me as I was getting my first bath.  Even the Grandpa and Shaker came to watch.  I really must be something special, they keep telling me that!


The first bath wasn't so bad, maybe it was actually kind of nice.  I got towel dried and everything!  I smell much better and everyone is holding me a little tighter and giving me more kisses now!  (I really must learn to get on a schedule because I love the hugs and kisses, especially when I can bite some hair or a scarf!)


I like to look a little sad because it makes them Ewww and Awww over me a little more.


No comments:

Post a Comment