Monday, February 24, 2014

The Grandma

Life at The Grandma's house is pretty great!  Lot's to see and do!

I get to eat (one of the best parts!)


I get to sleep! (That's pretty good too!)


And get loved on by "The Grandma"!

Sounds pretty awesome, right?!

I've also been picking up on my name, I finally understand that when they say "Truckee!" they are talking to me *ME*!  It's kind of a cool name, well at least I think so!  The name comes from a town in California!  Below is a picture of the little town of Truckee, CA.



Life is pretty darn good here at Grandma's!  She's been working with me on wearing the Gentle leader and being on a tie down.  I really don't care so much for the tie down.  I bark and cry but The Grandma tells me I'm doing good and to keep practicing.  She said soon I won't be so upset when she hooks me up to the tie down.  I just really don't understand why I can't run free all the time, especially with all those little people and their toys!

Well, I overheard that I have a "puppy" meeting to attend this week and next Monday I have to go to the Vet.

Here's hoping it's not too painful.
Wish me luck please!

Truckee (10 weeks old today)

No comments:

Post a Comment