Friday, February 14, 2014

What's in your pockets?

Okay so I started to figure something REALLY AWESOME OUT...if I do something really good I get kibble!  Yep, that's right, boo-ya, who's your daddy!!  Sorry, I got a little excited again about figuring that one out.  Linda and Amy and Avery and Chael, they all keep kibble in their pockets and if I do something great I get a piece of kibble!!  This is the best-most-awesome-thing-EVER!!  I mean who doesn't like treats, especially if they come out of a pocket!!

So Amy was working with me on my distractions.  See below picture and you can see a "blurred" ME (ha, ME, I love ME) distracted.

See...distracted.

Now, I realized that if I stopped getting distracted I would get the "pocket kibble".  Oh my gosh, my mouth is watering just thinking about all the "pocket kibble!"  Someone please come wipe the drool off my face!

See below image of me being so good and NOT distracted.

Ya, I think I'm going to like this training stuff!

BRING ON THE "POCKET KIBBLE!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment